Friday, September 7, 2012

Frock Me Friday: Back To School



1st Day of School! 1st Day of School! (Little Nemo is the best movie EVER. Also, the only movie I can remember any lines from...)

If you are like me, a lot of you moms are running around this week, like your hair is on fire. In reality, that only happened to me that one time.

These first couple of weeks of school are usually the most brutal. In between the WWF back to school shopping, the hand cramps from all the form filling, the dragging of sleepy children (and moms) from their warm beds, and the back to school weeping (me) and cheers (also me); somehow we supermoms manage to pull it all back together, just in the nick of time for the first day of school.  

On top of all that craziness, many of us (Or maybe just me??), have spent the last three months running around in shorts, old t-shirts, and pool washed hair that hasn't seen a brush in a while. This is were the panic starts to set in: The realization that we will have to face AND actually converse with other professional adults without our oversized sunglasses hiding our, we- stayed- up- till- eleven- pm eyes and our I- don't- know- where- my- make up- bag- is, face. At this very moment I'm thinking I should probably dig out that tube of concealer that has for months, been rolling around under my car's front seat.

Right about this time it has dawned on you that now you have to be seen in clothes that say, "I am a real adult" verses, "I've worn these yoga pants three days in a row because the lighting is dark in the children's section of the library, and we've woken up after 9am every day this week".

Never fear ladies! Today I've got just what the doctor ordered for your Summer fun hangover: A little fashion RX.

Put those yoga pants back in the drawer till next summer and try out some of these 1st day of school outfits that you can meet your children's teachers in:


Back To School Mom - 1




Back To School Mom - 2


 
 

Back to School Mom - 3


 

Back To School Mom - 4

 
 
 
 
 
 

Back To School Mom - 5




Happy Frock Me Friday!

~Angela

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy!!!!! I'm so glad your back!!!! I missed you and worried you were gone for good!!! But now I can breath a sigh of relief!!! Love the outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...