Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Marshalls, Target & Ikea




My daughter-in-law just made a statement that made me realize that I am seriously in love  my family is seriously in love with a few stores. She said her Mom asked her where I got a gift I had bought my adorable granddaughter.  She told her Mom, "Probably Marshalls or Target."  I hadn't realized till then that whenever someone asks me where I bought something (translation:  Where did you get that, cause I love it!), my answer is usually, "Marshalls or Target."  Are there other stores I love? Definitely!  I love Ikea but the nearest one is hours and hours away.  Does that stop me from shopping there - no but I only go about 3 or 4 times a year.  This is a pic of my hallway.  Don't you just looovve the Ikea low profile shoe cabinets.  I also love that there is a small space to add a little holiday décor.
 

Gotta love those Target antlers.  I used them for my fall décor and I still can't get enough of them, so I kept them up for Christmas.  The reindeer and silver star is also from Target in the ornament section.  The cranberry garland is from Marshalls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...