Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Easy and Cool Summer Barbecue Recipes

This morning I was going through my hundreds of emails.  No, I'm not that popular, I just don't check it very often.  Everyone knows that if you send me an email that you want me to look at, you had better text me and tell me to check my email!  


There was a Pillsbury email before I got to the delete, delete, delete, not going to read anything else, just want to clear out my box point that I clicked on and I found some great recipes for our 100+ degree weather that we've been having.



1.  Cranberry, Bacon and Blue Cheese Pasta Salad


2.  Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips


3.  Ginger Fruit Salad


4.  Miami Black Bean and Corn Salad


5.  Raspberry Lemonade Ice Pops


All of these recipes are super easy and look delicious. 


Also check out the coupon link at the top of the page.  There are some great money saving coupons.  If you make the Raspberry Lemonade Ice Pops, there is a coupon for Yoplait.  I have to say I am a little disappointed that there are not any coupons for any of the other products used in these recipes.


Also check out the partner coupons.  There is a $1.00 coupon for any Sally Hansen Nail Color product and a $1.00 coupon for Huggies Swimmies. And no I am not paid by Pillsbury or anyone else - we can only hope.


~Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...