Friday, June 29, 2012

Frock Me Friday > Nail It Down

I know Friday's are usually reserved for fashion, but lately me and every other women's magazine seems obsessed with bright summery nail polish colors and nail art.

Summer is the universal time for prettily painted fingers and sassy finger polished toes. Right now, I even bet there are a few of you sitting here as we speak, that have a rhinestone flower shellacked on your big toe.

I'm right, aren't I?!

I love that nail art has made a huge come back, because let's be honest, I'd jump at the chance to bedazzle anything. If you are a little nervous about straying from your classic one color manicure and looking like your 8 year old painted your nails, check out some of the new pedicure/manicure design ideas that are everywhere these days. Inspired by graphic art and some of the amazing nail products that have come out, nails have never looked so good!

Check out some of these great looks from our Pinterest boards that will look fabulous on your fingers OR your toes! 

First up is my personal favorite, black & white:






















Or, how about the ever popular ombre:






How about some fancy tips?



Source: via GlossyFlossy on Pinterest



Or, why not go bold and go for some fun colors and designs:












 Happy Friday!

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...